Xem thêm

Fallout 76: Holiday Scorched - A Festive Fallout Adventure

The holiday season is upon us, and that means it's time for the annual Christmas event in Fallout 76 - Holiday Scorched! This limited-time Community Event brings festive cheer to the wasteland, as Scorched enemies...

The holiday season is upon us, and that means it's time for the annual Christmas event in Fallout 76 - Holiday Scorched! This limited-time Community Event brings festive cheer to the wasteland, as Scorched enemies don Santa hats and carry Holiday Gifts. Get ready to join in on the holiday fun and earn some fantastic rewards along the way!

1. Holiday Scorched Event 2023

The Holiday Scorched Event 2023 has officially begun on December 19, 2023, and will run until January 2, 2024. It's the perfect time to jump into the game and experience the holiday spirit in the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76.

For those curious about previous years' events, here are the dates for the Holiday Scorched Event:

  • December 20, 2022 - January 2, 2023
  • December 21, 2021 - January 4, 2022 (18 new rewards)
  • April 1 - April 6, 2021
  • December 17 - December 31, 2020
  • December 12 - December 31, 2019

2. Holiday Scorched Enemies

During the event, you'll have a chance to encounter Holiday Scorched enemies throughout the wasteland. These special Scorched are dressed in festive attire and can be easily identified by their jingly sound alert when they spawn. Keep an eye out for them in the open world, as they won't appear inside instances or interior cells.

Holiday Scorched always spawn as legendary enemies, with a 55% chance to be a 1-star, a 40% chance to be a 2-star, and a 5% chance to be a 3-star legendary enemy. This means that, on average, every 200th Scorched you encounter will be a 3-star legendary enemy. Prepare for epic battles and valuable loot!

3. Holiday Scorched Spawn Locations 2023

If you're looking to farm Holiday Scorched enemies, we've got you covered with an updated farming route for 2023. This route focuses on fixed enemy spawns that are relatively close to the Fast Travel points of each location. Here are the locations included in the route:

  1. Wavy Willard's Water Park
  2. Tyler County Fairgrounds
  3. Wilson Brother's Auto Repair
  4. Morgantown Airport
  5. Bolton Greens
  6. Greg's Mine Supply
  7. Helvetia
  8. Sutton
  9. Relay Tower EM-B1-27
  10. Poseidon Power Substation PX-01
  11. Camden Park
  12. Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06
  13. AVR Medical Center
  14. Riverside Manor
  15. Summersville Docks
  16. Overlook Cabin

Pro tip: Before starting your farming route, travel to The Crater for free to save some Caps. Keep in mind that there are other good farming spots in Savage Divide and Cranberry Bog, but the locations are more spread out and the traveling cost is higher. Stick to this route for maximum efficiency, or change servers if you're faster than the respawn timer.

4. Dropped Holiday Gifts

In addition to their legendary loot, Holiday Scorched enemies also drop Small Holiday Gifts, Holiday Gifts, or Large Holiday Gifts. These special gifts contain a variety of rewards, making them highly sought after by wastelanders.

5. Handmade Holiday Gifts

If you want to increase your chances of getting Holiday Rewards, you can craft Handmade Holiday Gifts. These crafted gifts have a higher chance of containing a Holiday Reward compared to dropped gifts. To craft Handmade Holiday Gifts, head to a Tinker's Workbench and gather Adhesive and Gift Wrap. Note that the Super Duper perk card doesn't work when crafting Holiday gifts.

Gift Wrap can be purchased from Vendor Bots and Grahm during the Christmas event. Each vendor sells one of each gift wrap, and their inventory resets when you server-hop. It's important to note that once the event ends, the vendors will stop selling Gift Wrap. Here are the cheapest prices for Gift Wrap based on Charisma 25:

  • Low Quality Gift Wrap: 219 Caps
  • Medium Quality Gift Wrap: 656 Caps
  • High Quality Gift Wrap: 1,925 Caps

6. New Holiday Rewards (2023)

Get excited for the new Holiday Rewards joining the drop pool in 2023! Data miners have discovered 14 new Holiday Rewards likely to make an appearance during the event. Among these rewards are plans for a Plastiform Candle, a Straw Goat, and a Plastiform Santa. Keep an eye out for these exciting new items and add them to your collection.

7. Existing Holiday Rewards

In addition to the new rewards, there are plenty of existing Holiday Rewards from previous years that are still available in 2023. These rewards offer a wide range of unique items to decorate your C.A.M.P. or show off in Appalachia. Get ready to grab items like the Fallout 76 Vintage Water Cooler, Red Rocket Gas Pump Wall Lamp, and much more!

8. Other Gift Rewards

Aside from Holiday Rewards, the Holiday Gifts you collect or craft can contain other valuable items. Here are some of the additional rewards you might find in your Holiday Gifts:

  • Holiday Currency: Caps or Legendary Scrip
  • Rare Taxidermy Plans: Decorate your C.A.M.P. with unique animal mounts.
  • Goodies: Exciting miscellaneous items to enhance your wasteland adventures.
  • Holiday Junk: Fun and nostalgic items like board games, toys, and more.

9. Santatron Collectron

During the Holiday Scorched Event, you have the opportunity to claim the Santatron Collectron Station for free in the Atomic Shop. Once you've built the station at your C.A.M.P. or a claimed Public Workshop, a Santatron will roam the area, collecting Holiday Gifts, Santa Toys, Santa Sweets, Raw Fertilizer, and even Coal. It's a convenient way to gather resources while enjoying the holiday festivities.

If you're a Fallout 1st member playing on a private server, you can claim all the workshops and place a Collectron in each one, including your C.A.M.P. This allows you to maximize your gift and resource gathering across multiple locations.

The Holiday Scorched Event in Fallout 76 is a joyful time for wastelanders to celebrate the holiday season. Take part in the event, collect Holiday Gifts, and unlock new and exciting rewards to make your Appalachian adventure even more memorable. Happy holidays and happy hunting, wastelanders!

1